Thursday, October 15, 2009

MLM, not what you think, no amway here.


I afterwards got the chance to move into a different line of work. It was with the MLM (Military Liaison Mission) Spies in uniform. Our job was to go past this sign and find out why they didn’t want us too. Here I did need to look like a bush because we were not only looking in cities but my missions were mostly at training areas in the field. You see I was a different kind of Bonn. What I did was follow the Russian soldiers that went into the trees to do there business and check things out. You see the Russians had a shortage of TP so when they hit the bush they just grabbed whatever they had lying there. I would go in with rubber gloves and a handy bag and collect it. I once dated one of the girls that had to go through my packages. After we became close she openned up a little. We were lying there one night, we started talking; she told me that less than 1% of what I brought had anything of value; in fact she had never recovered anything that was not already out dated. Now that was some crap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment