Thursday, October 15, 2009

Good bye Danny


Who is Danny? Well I left Montana after finding Sally with Ron and hit the grown running. I started hitting the Disco's. Well it turned out that most guys go there to pick up girls but only plan on dancing one or two dances and then they just sit around drinking. Well I was never a drinker so I stayed on the dance floor for the night. I would start dancing with these two girls one right after the other. As the night went on I was getting worried about how to get things down to just one of them. Well things did not work out and I have trouble hurting anyone so I guessed it would end with saying good night to both and go home alone. Well when I got to the point of saying my goodbyes they would let me know they were sisters and ask me to see them home because it was so late. So as of that time I would date them both. Time went by and the sisters were fighting and they decided to drop things to me of me just being with one of them and they choose not me. Well I married one not knowing that the other was with child, my child. He would be named Danny. Danny would grow to be a soldier; and not just any soldier but one of the worlds best. Danny would become Special Forces, and be much more then anything I ever was. After losing Danny in Iraq in Sept. 2007. I moved to Washington State to the YTC (Yakima Training Center). My goal now is to keep training them the best I can to raise their chances of coming home. My goal is to have fewer people get the visit that I got to tell me that Danny would not be home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment