Sunday, May 10, 2009

Time on a rock

The time in life that I call mine is when I am at my favorite place far from work and most people. A place where I can look out over many miles or just sit and think. This place is MOAB Utah. If I am not there to drive over the rocks I climb high to the top of some rock where no one else is climbing and sit down and look back on lifes wonders.

In closing I think about the friends I have and them that I have lost and thank God for all he has given me and I pray for them that are to small to forgive. We all make mistakes and will be welcome in Gods house anyway. With the exception of Sally; most of my friends still meet me with open arms and well most of the enemies that I have had are dead (only kill for God and Country). Many that know me say they never want to get on my bad side. Heck, I'm a Teddy Bear so never fear; LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment